Sunday, December 12, 2010

Simple Master






I spent endless aeons seeking the unseekable.

I ran through a thousand lifetimes in the wink of an eternal eye.
I read all the sacred books and studied all the secret lore.
I wriggled my chakras, exploded in kundalini, absorbed my angels and my demons, unfurled my DNA.
Workshops , satsangs, retreats and intensives , meditations, contemplations, alchemical transformations...such a circus of effort , rollercoaster ride on so many rainbows!

What a total waste of time!

Who can understand the ways of the One who has dissolved in Brahman?
You look at him and see an ordinary old man.
Simple. Innocent. Just being, here and now. Doing what happens effortlessly.
Indeed the saints and sages will bear witness : it is mystifyingly impossible to describe the extra-ordinarily ordinary.

Like the Tao, he blends perfectly with the flow...and is invisible, unknowable.

Yet to the eye of the Heart, he blazes like a million suns!

No comments: