Thursday, October 5, 2017

This Love


“The experience of Self, which is nothing but the form of supreme love, is that in which the eyes see only love, the tongue tastes only love and the touch feels only love, which is bliss.
Bhagawan  Ramana Maharishi, Guru Vachaka Kovai

This love has no limits, no borders or boundaries, no conditions or causes.
Vaster than the universe, it is a flame that devours all that exists and burns bright for all eternity.
This love needs no reasons, cannot be described or explained, is beyond all conceptual thought.
Once you have tasted this , nothing else will ever satisfy you !

Intoxicated with this love, I wander like a madman across the worlds,
Seeking for traces of my Beloved, driven by unending bliss.
Like a tiger hunting his prey, I follow the divine spoor deep into the heart of being;
the hunt is the dance, the seeking is the finding, this is the endless ecstasy!

This love has swallowed me whole, ground me into powder, burnt all that is me into ashes.
But still, like a drunkard thirsts for wine, I thirst for the Beloved:
This is my reason for existing, my source and my goal, my beginning and end.
Listen! I will tell you my secret: this love is my prayer and my dance, my joy and my celebration.

My Beloved and I are always One in infinite, blissful peace!


No comments: