Sunday, April 28, 2019

Indweller



“ Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws which, otherwise, would remain hidden from us forever. “ Goethe

“ The eye with which I can see God and the eye with which God sees me is one and the same.” Meister Eckhart


To that indweller who witnesses my waking, dream and sleep, 

That secret life-force that makes my brain think, my blood flow, my heart beat,

That power that draws breath in and out of my chest,

That is the same power that makes plants grow and sun shine and rain fall,

That gives life to all creatures great and small,

That fills oceans with water and deserts with sand

And scatters stars and moons and planets in such perfect patterns across the infinite vastness of space;

To this invisible, intelligent energy that pervades and blesses all creation,

I humbly bow in devoted worship

and total, blissful surrender.



No comments: