Monday, January 11, 2021

I am

 

I am subtler than the subtlest, wiser than the serpent, yet as innocent as the lamb;

concepts cannot contain me nor words describe me: I just am.

I am dawn and dusk, beginning and end, death and rebirth.

I am thunder and rain and lightning, time and tide and season, I am the molten fire at the very core of the earth.

I am the dew on the leaf and the wind whispering in the trees, the sweetness of honey, the scent of jasmine wafting faint on the evening breeze.

I am the love in mother’s milk, the strength in tempered steel, the haunting chant that echoes in a still and silent mind.

I am the pulsing life-force, the breath within the breath, the cool, bright flame of the  innermost divine.

Invisible but ever-present, I am the framework of reality, the living essence of all things.

I am triumph and  celebration, wonder and joy, the overflowing bliss that real love brings.

Woven in all creation, my rythm will never falter, my song, never end, my dance, never cease.

My bones are mountains, my sinews, rivers, my body is this cosmos, my heart  is a vast ocean of  deep and perfect peace.

Universes may perish, heavens and hells may come and go - but  I don’t give a damn!

Unattached, unblemished, unperturbed,

I am that I am.


No comments: