Thursday, October 14, 2010

A busy man

Birds are singing, alarm bells ringing, new day dawning, wake up! its morning..
OoooH ! I'm a busy man. A very busy man - with lots to do.
Shave and shower and breakfast in an hour, emails answered and out the door
Jump in the car and drive in the traffic,  so much to do today,long way to go
OoooH ! I'm a busy man. A very busy man - with lots to do.
Appointments, meetings, coffee and greetings, bills and money and paperwork
Cell-phones buzzing, deadlines hustling, people talking, deals a-walking,
OoooH ! I'm a busy man. A very busy man - with lots to do.

Shhh! Don't tell anyone, it's all just  fun, nowhere i'm going, just simply flowing
I do nothing, lost deep in loving, body does his thing, mind does his thing,

AaaaH! I'm a dancing tune. A leaf on a river- with nothing to do!

I've lost my history, sunk in mystery, breathing the air , feeling magic everywhere!
In the eye of the storm, it's so still and so warm, no thought, no harm, so silent, so calm-

AaaaH! I'm a flute being played. An empty blue sky- no idea who!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! You just made my day :)