Monday, May 2, 2016

I AM THAT I AM , Song of Brahman



I am.
Stillness and motion, nothing and everything, nowhere and everywhere, I am paradox and beyond paradox, beyond all thought or measure or description.From Brahma to a blade of grass, from a grain of sand to the vast galaxies of space, all is me …and YET I remain unchanged, unmoving , untouched, unseen and unknowable.
Out of my infinite eternal emptiness, I spin a mysterious web of conscious energy that is  all there is: I AM  in the marrow of everything…….yet no one can see me or hear me or touch me.
No senses can experience me, no instruments discover me…I am the infinite beyond all beyonds.
 I am the atom that contains all the universes, the drop that holds all oceans, the subject that contains all objects…how can you know me?
Any intellect that seeks me will go mad or crash into the abyss….for I am impossible to grasp by thought.
When all effort leads through despair and total exhaustion to the point of absolute surrender: there I explode in presence like blossoms of lightning; suddenly, I AM!
Being is all. You can only BE me.
The end of suffering is the end of the movie of “YOU”.
It’s as simple as that."
 ( Picture: Gaia by Alex Grey)
Brahman

No comments: