Monday, December 5, 2016

Ode to Mother Kundalini


Divine, ferocious beauty so radiant with grace,
O Mother, show me your kindest face,
Fill me with your shakthi, your love, your light,
Behead me so that I may discover my soul’s delight.

Giving birth to Gods, you destroy the Demons of pride,
Spinning all forms into being in your great mystery;
Dancing on the breast of the Lord of the Universe,
O great Devi, all-powerful Uma , Mother Kundalini!

You are the Source and the Substance of all,
The other half of Shiva, the dynamic force of infinity.
Your powerful love weaves all that is  into Being,
From a grain of sand to  the greatest galaxy.

Chiti Shakti, serpent fire, alchemical grace divine,
You are the dancer and the dance , you are space and time.
You are consciousness awakened, eternal and true:
All that is begins, exists and ends in you.

Hold me like a babe in your embrace so sweet
Or trample me into the dust beneath your perfect feet;
Only let me feel your divine touch of transformation
That turns poor human clay into infinite , ecstatic jubilation!

Om Shree Durge, Ma Shakti, Amba Bhavani,Jagadamba Bhavani
Om Shree Tripura Sundari, Mahalakshmi,  Kali Mata ki jai!

No comments: