Sunday, June 22, 2008

Writing on water

I wrote a lovesong on the water...it floated far away, became the water, became the world.
Writing on water is only possible when I become water.
Can words lead beyond words? Can thoughts lead beyond mind?
Change your eyes and ears and heart.
See the invisible, hear the silent, feel the ineffable, know the unknowable.
Drink the wine of paradox and feel the intoxication of love beyond measure.
Like a hungry babe, I sucked on the breast of Tao and turned into Tao.
Now everything is inside out and upside down! Like a drunken vagabond , I roam the far corners of the universe, singing lovesongs without words.
This body moves and acts, this mind creates strange, ever-changing worlds...but the still center never moves, anchored forever in perfection.
From this center, wherever I look,
all I see is love.

No comments: