Monday, April 28, 2014

I am

I am a human being, a child of nature, a citizen of planet earth.
 I am laughter and joy, alert awareness centered in Being.
 I am consciousness becoming aware of itself, the formless taking form, the eye that God has become to look upon Herself and wonder!
 I am Divine spark in human body, intimately connected to stars and galaxies, earth and water and fire and air, birds and beasts, insects and bacteria, plants and trees – an integral part of the magical web of life .
 I am the part – and yet, I am always, also, the whole.
 I am the microcosm that contains the macrocosm.
 Within this body of blood and flesh and bones, of nerves and muscle and sinews, I am a symphony of intelligent Love playing this human role.
 I am matter and energy both, dancing one into the other.
 I am Life expressing itself through emptiness and form, light and darkness, sound and silence.
 I am nothing flowering into everything in self-awareness.
 When I discover who I truly am, I AM THAT I AM!

No comments: