Monday, July 10, 2017

I Would



I would like to be a miracle, a fountain, an explosion of infinite love.
I would shine radiant like the sun and give life to all creatures great and small.
I would die a thousand deaths to celebrate the truth of eternal life with all my kind.
I would so gladly share my spoils, my secret treasures of infinite bliss and peace.
Diving into the depths of the Self, I would unlock the spring of divine joy to quench all thirsts.
Like a sacred river falling on the head of God, I would fall, to bring heaven to earth.
I would ring like a bell, echo like a thousand horns, thunder like a forest of drums
 to awaken all the sleepers from their endless dream!
O compassionate lord, shining so perfect in my Heart, accept my sacrifice and set them all free!
As you so graciously and lovingly did for me.

No comments: