Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blundering Through


I made many mistakes in my life. I was often unconscious and unaware.This is the greatest and only sin, the root of all mistakes.
Even a dog learns faster; despite so many slaps in the face, my learning took a long time. Somehow, by the gift of grace, I blundered through into the Light.
So now, none of it matters.
I see with new eyes and a heart filled with gratitude.
I see that I never truly lost my real nature, the truth I was born with.
I see that the Universe took care of me like a benevolent and tolerant mother, no matter what I did.
I see that life is beautiful and sacred.
I feel the power of its mystery pulsing in my belly and my heart.And in the clouds , the trees, the light, the wind.
My spirit sings in harmony: its so easy now.
All i have to do is tune in. And celebrate. And laugh. And live fully and totally in each magical moment of my life.

No comments: