Sunday, May 25, 2008

Myself and I


Sometimes, I love myself. Sometimes I hate myself. Sometimes, I am proud of myself. Sometimes, I am ashamed of myself. Sometimes, I want to find myself. Sometimes , I want to escape from myself.
Who is the real "I"?
If there is an "I" ..and a separate "myself", which is real? Or are both unreal?
Inside me there are a thousand voices, each claiming priority, each clamouring for attention.
The one who observes and lovingly honours them all, without judgement, ...who is he?
When all divisions disappear, perhaps I will know who I really am.
In the silence of the Center, all becomes One.

2 comments:

Casperbaba said...

Grab thy soul by the hands,
drag it out to,
face you, the mirror.
what would you ask?
who are you?
how are you?
what are you?
would you have the patience?
to listen,
when it speaks,
speaks out loud,
to tell you,
It hasn’t been you for a while.
would you have the courage?
to defend thy self,
Or,
would you just surrender?
to yourself!

this is ,y recent post.. will love to read your reply to this...!!!

manohar prabhu said...

When there is only the Self, all other entities, including the you that grabs the soul and the soul itself, are equally illusions.:)