Sunday, May 4, 2008

Formless Communication

Funny how those I want to reach the most are locked behind their own walls. As I am imprisoned in mine. We entrap ourselves thus in the artificial prison of personality.
And no words can penetrate that double delusion. Only silent vibration from the core of being has a chance of getting through.
As long as I am my body-mind complex, I am trapped in the battle of the opposites.
Desire and revulsion, love and hate, joy and sadness, up and down…. the usual ride on the carousel of duality. Embodied, I go through all the drama…the pain.
When I have had enough, I turn within.
So I choose to dive deep into myself, down to the bottom of the ocean inside…where the secret fire burns. And there, like water becoming steam, I become formless…rise like vapour up the tunnel of the spine and into the void.
Without form, duality ends.
When duality ends, the ego-mind-body shell collapses.
What is revealed then cannot be spoken of…closest description I can give is that it is infinite, blissful tranquility.
From this indescribable state, all that radiates is love.

No comments: